Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can I make my hair thick/wavy?

I'm a guy and I have short straight hair. Is there anything I can buy that will make my hair thick/wavy?



Can I make my hair thick/wavy?

apply vitamine E oil



Can I make my hair thick/wavy?

Yes, I would shave your head. Maybe during the summer or something while its hot. Girls know this because we shave our legs. Our hair is so much thicker. Report It



Can I make my hair thick/wavy?

try shaving your head completely bald. seriously, everyone i know that has shaved their heads has had their hair grow back completely different.



Can I make my hair thick/wavy?

Vitamin and mineral supplements will probably make your hair thicker (I recommend H-Pantothen), but if you want wavy hair, you'll need to get a perm (it will probably look awfully silly, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment