Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

I straighting my hair everyday and lately since its been soooo hott outside i cant keep it straight it dont striaghtin and when it does and when i go outside it gets wavy/curled.. is there anyhing i can do to keep it str8 and what products would keep it str8 after straighting?



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

in the heat ur scalp sweats and this spoils the straightening coz it makes the root wet and curly while the tip is ok



also heat dries out ur hair making it coil.



use hair spray or wax after straightening to keep it that way.



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

can't mine is the same way, its just the heat and sweat!



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

because of the humidity. mine flips out on the ends. everybody is different but its humidity and the air is hot and sticky



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

it's not the heat doing it - it's the humidity



just give up - it's a neverending battle



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

it must be the humidity outside. i do feel your pain, cause i straighten my hair every day also and sometimes when its toooo hot outside it turns a bit wavy. what i do recommend is buying a type of anti frizz serum which will make your hair straight. that is what i use when the weather's too hot.



Why does my hair get wavy in the heat?

its probally from the humidity outside

1 comment:

  1. Honey Dust helps around the nape of the neck. I also put it through my hair on hot days. I use the Aveda products prior to straighening, then use ABBA shine stuff. It helps, but if you have naturally very curly hair, it is bound to happen. Your hair just wants to revert back to it's natural state. That being said, a more high end straightener will work wonders.

    ReplyDelete