Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shoulder-length extremely thick hair...mildy wavy if not straightened...need some hairstlyes..?

I have wavy, short, thick hair which is very hard to work with. I have been straightening it, but am looking for other options. Anything will be great, and pics/websites are also appreciated. I am 15, short, and very young looking.



Thanks for the help. :)



Shoulder-length extremely thick hair...mildy wavy if not straightened...need some hairstlyes..?

I just cut my hair not too long ago to a little shorter than shoulder length. My hair tends to be really hard to work with, it's course, thick, and frizzy and has some damage from all the dying and stuff I do to it.



I usually straighten mine too, but if you straighten it, there are other styles you can do to it instead of just leaving it all down. You can put it half up and half down with a hair claw clip, it takes some of the bulkiness out of it since its so thick, it wont look so puffy. Or you can put the front part (where your bangs would be) in a smaller clip and leave the rest down.



Or since your hair is wavy, like mine, when you get out of the shower, let your hair dry just a little bit, and then put some curling or volumizing moose in it and scrunch it, then use hairspray to make it stay curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment