Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have very curly hair, but i want it to be wavy instead.?

Is it possible to make my curly hair wavy? i want to get bags, and they'll look retarded with my natural hair. I was hoping that since my hair's curly, it'd be easy to make it wavy, but i havent had any luck. Suggestions, please?



http://i32.tinypic.com/257khs6.jpg



I have very curly hair, but i want it to be wavy instead.?

All you need is...



1.Round Roller Brush



2.Blow Dryer



3.Oil Serum(frizz-ease)



Right when you get out of the shower apply frizz-ease to your hair, not tot much then it will look dirty and oily. Since your hair is curly focus on the ends. When you done with that, part your hair horizontally across use a clip to hold the top part. Make sure you are doing small sections. Use the roller brush as you blow dry your hair, when your using the round brush use the other hand to hold the blow dryer directly over the brush. My mom has extremely curly hair so when she wants it done wavy I do this routine on her and it always comes out very pretty. I't takes some patience, sometimes having somone help is also good, if your not use to doing your own hair. Well hope it helps! Does wonders for my mom...



I have very curly hair, but i want it to be wavy instead.?

Get a relaxer. I'm not positive, but I think an acidic relaxer would work.



I have very curly hair, but i want it to be wavy instead.?

Straighten lightly only



Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron(+ video demo)



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment