Saturday, August 1, 2009

Need hair advice!! Long & wavy/curly to short??

So I've always wanted to try to cut my hair really short (boyish/pixie-ish) but my hair is wavy/curly. I have the face shape and I'm pretty sure the wave/curl will loosen up as its not very tight to begin with. But my 2nd question is I'm 5'3-5'4 and about 175lbs, athletic but with a butt and some hip. I've been told by a few people that girls with hips shouldn't cut their hair short...does this have anything to do with that or are these people crazy??? please help!!



--kjo



Need hair advice!! Long %26amp; wavy/curly to short??

try a new hairsytle... make-over!



Need hair advice!! Long %26amp; wavy/curly to short??

As a person with curly wavy hair who has had it long and short....



I do not know about yours but my hair is MUCH curlier when I cut is short. I think that is common, because the length weighs it downs and loosens the curls. If you like the curl go for it. If you straighten it you are in for a lot more work.



I have seen women of all shapes the short hair.



Good luck - remember it grows back



Need hair advice!! Long %26amp; wavy/curly to short??

Well, I've never heard anything about not being able to cut your hair short because you have a butt and some hip... So I'd say go for it, if that's what you really want. But let me warn you, if your hair is wavy when it's long, there's a chance it will be more so when you cut it short. The weight of long hair pulls curls down, while short hair allows them to be more "springy". I hope I helped!



Need hair advice!! Long %26amp; wavy/curly to short??

Go to the mall and try on some wigs first if you like the look go slow. Maybe a few steps inbetween and not full blown. Work your way there so you will not have any regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment