Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is wavy nd about 2 inchs abuv my shoulders bt all i can do with it is put it in a pony, any

bcuz my hair is wavy i cnt do much wiv it and wen i straighten it it goes frizzy or curly again nd i dnt want to leave it how it is cuz it looks like i just got out of bed!!! please help me! im growing my hair at the mo!! HELP please thank you x



My hair is wavy nd about 2 inchs abuv my shoulders bt all i can do with it is put it in a pony, any gd styles?

Well try a moisture shampoo and conditioner, you could also try a moisture pak on your hair to help tame the frizz for when you straighten it if you choose to. You could get corn rows or braids and then help the rest along with a curling iron so that you have curls all over if your hair curls well, you said it was wavy. if not then you coudl try a salon hairspray, those have good hold and the curl should hold if your hair doesn't hold curls well. If it's long enough you could pull it into pig tails the do the topsyturvy thing only pull the hair under and upwards and add some pretty pins to hold bangs back and add ribbons if it's not to childish, like Ashley Tisdale of Disney channel when she has her hair up like in Suite life of Zack and Cody. Yes I have a child in my household ^_^



My hair is wavy nd about 2 inchs abuv my shoulders bt all i can do with it is put it in a pony, any gd styles?

Why not just wear it down with cute pins in and such?



You have to train wavy and curly hair to behave itself when wearing it down. Just wash with shampoo only every other day and put some product in after washing made for wavy or curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment