Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is wavy, and THICK. Please help!?

My hair is wavy/curly and very thick.



I straighten it someitmes but it usually un-straightens with in an hour or two. its so annyoying.



its also frizzy when I leave it out.



Please help!



My hair is wavy, and THICK. Please help!?

If your hair is thick it probably needs separate tuition. If hair is frizzy when you leave it out, bring it in.



My hair is wavy, and THICK. Please help!?

Not really an expert on such things but my girlfriend makes sure she has just the right shampoo with conditioner for washing it. Then she uses a lot of products on it, like "Bed Head - Anti Frizz" that helps it stay in place. She's actually damaged it that much now from straightening it that much that her hair is not thick anymore it's thin (so she says).



Also if the weather around you is very humid then that affects how long it stays straight for. You'll have to stay indoors so no-one can see your hair anyway! And turn the air-con on!



My hair is wavy, and THICK. Please help!?

first, don't straighten it so much!it will damage your hair and make it more frizzy.for the thickness i have the same problem, i have layers put in and if you go to the hairdressers and ask them to thin it out, they will.as for the frizz, there are alot of things, i use leave in conditioner, and a tigi catwalk product that says 'curls rock' on it.i occasionally use hair serum when it's really bad aswel

No comments:

Post a Comment