Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

My hair is very thick and naturally was waves, but not pretty waves. More like messy tangled waves. If you watch gilmore girls I want Rory's style hair. Right now my hair is about shoulder length with blonde and sort of light auburn highlights. I want my hair back to a rich brown color with waves. How do I get the color I want and make my hair wavy? What products do I use?



http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gilmore-girls/...



Basically I want her hair. I know it will take some trips to the salon, but where do I start?



How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

first off, ho doesn't want rory's hair? but unless you get a wig, it isn't gunna look exactly like that.



you sound a lot like me, i have thick wavy (but not pretty) waves, and it was untill recently long, and i straightend it everyday.. and i wanted veronica mar/kristen bell's hair. i just got it cut.



what to do:



bring in the picture of the hair you wanyt to your salon, tell them thats what you want. Thery'll probably blow dry it, ask them how to blow dry it like they did. it'll take some time but trust me you can do it. also ask for some product suggestions. they salon will know what will look good on you and what won't, so make sure you let them do what they think will look best on you.



How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

buy a wig



How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

Take your hair after you have washed it when it is damp and apply some volumiing moose then take it into two big sections and braid them in tight braids. Then blow dry it while it is braided then before it is completely dry take the braids out and start to scrunch it. Then let it dry. It will take a longer time if your hair isn't layered but it will still work.



GOOD LUCK,



MISS MOLLY



How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

Natural - its a long process - let the old hair outgrow and wait for the new (your natural hair) come back...



cosmetic - inquire about hair extensions at a good salon... they can do it in matter of hours... all the best...



How to change my hair(to long and wavy)?

I use the Frizz-Ease product line. It detangles and give some nice wave patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment