Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair scrunching for wavy/poofy hair???

HI everyone,



I really love the look of tousled, wavy/scrunched beach hair for the summer. My hair type is strange, it's not thick, but not thin. It's fairly long, the texture is straight near the top of my head and sort of wavy from the middle to the ends. It also can get really poofy/frizzy.



I have tried various products to help "scrunch" my hair when it's damp, and I can't find anything to hold my scrunched waves or tame my frizz. Once my hair dries my hair just looks awful, and very frizzy :( So I resort to straightening it with my flat iron, and I'm just sick of straight hair AND DO NOT WANT TO GET A PERM TO GET THIS LOOK.



Can anyone please tell me really good products for scrunching hair (that will also tame frizz)? I prefer a mousse but I'm open to try anything. And also some good techniques to keep my hair wavy for most of the day?



THANK YOU, I appreciate any help!



Hair scrunching for wavy/poofy hair???

have u tried aussie scrunch spray? also.....john freida makes a great hair serum for frizzies. u just have to be careful and not use too much or ur hair will look oily and dirty. also letting ur hair air dry naturally w/ a good volumizing mousse might be good. apply while hair is wet and let dry. then, use fingers to separate a little.



Hair scrunching for wavy/poofy hair???

i use Garnier Fructis fiber gum putty...but before you put that in your hair, you can apply some moose, or some leave in conditioner that you don't have to wash out, and then take some of the putty and rub it in your hands and scrunch it as you go...also, if you dry it afterwards, it 's best to just let your hair dry naturally, or until the putty 'sets in' and drys..then take the hair dryer, and put it on low heat, and let it finish drying that way..



Hair scrunching for wavy/poofy hair???

this shampoo and conditioner helps make your hair curlier and tames the frizz at the same time



shampoo: http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



conditioner: http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



Hair scrunching for wavy/poofy hair???

The best product to get beachy waves naturally is john frieda beach blonde ocean waves ( you don't have to be blonde to use it)!Either scrunch or braid and it smells like the ocean!

1 comment:

  1. use herbal ennence totally twisted curl scrunching gel!! it works miracles!! its a weightless formula that tames frizz! go here for the best hair scrunching tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHcVeyd530

    ReplyDelete