Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Want My Hair Wavy! Whats a Diffuser?

Well, not at the same time but I want to know how to get my hair wavy/tousled. My hair is like 3-4 inches below the chin and sorta thick.



Can someone help me?



And what the HECK is a diffuser?



I Want My Hair Wavy! Whats a Diffuser?

hahaha a diffuser is an attachment for your hair dryer. basically all it does is diffuse the air from your hair dryer so it's not one hard, steady stream of air coming out. it allows for your hair to dry without all of the direct pressure and heat that the normal stream of air from your hair dryer has. put some curl activator cream in your hair or use hair gel on your wet hair and while you use the hair dryer with the diffuser you scrunch your hair to make it wavy/curley. it works great!



check one out here:



http://www.hair-hot-tools.com/img/hairdr...



I Want My Hair Wavy! Whats a Diffuser?

A diffuser is an attachment for your blow-dryer. It helps to curl your hair as you are drying it. It's really more for curls than waves.



It is usually round or oval shaped and it has things to wrap your hair around so it will curl. It's hard to describe, sorry.



I Want My Hair Wavy! Whats a Diffuser?

A diffuser is something you hook on to the end of your blow dryer.you can get it where you buy blow dryers it does work my daughter has one

No comments:

Post a Comment