Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair people.. how can i keep my hair wavy throughout the day?

when i blow-dry my hair, it's straight, but when i don't blow-dry it, it gets wavy... (especially when i sleep with it wet!!).. i love it wavy!! but i want a way to keep it wavy or maybe make it more wavy. is there something i can put in it that doesn't really look like "gunk" and won't weigh it down but will keep the wave in?



Hair people.. how can i keep my hair wavy throughout the day?

try a leave in serum or sclupting lotion that can sof hold the waves.



Hair people.. how can i keep my hair wavy throughout the day?

well to keep it wavy mabey u should curl it in the morning and have a little sleep and then it might stay wavy



Hair people.. how can i keep my hair wavy throughout the day?

My favorite products for curly/wavy hair are from the Redken Fresh Curls line. I would recommend trying the Curl Refining Cream (big green tube, found at any Redken Salon)! For best results apply to very wet hair and distribute evenly. I sometimes apply in the shower before towel drying for a softer look. Anyway, if you use the correct amount you will not get gunky, crispy, or heavy. Also try using a diffuser on your blow dryer with high heat and low speed. Another product I love is Matrix Luminating Shine Cream (part of the Color Smart System - purple tube)! Very light texture and gives a soft, shiney, frizz free wave when used correctly. Also use a good hydrating shampoo and conditioner. It will keep your waves from looking dry and fuzzy. I highly recommend Purology Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. A little pricey, but worth every penny. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else! -Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment