Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

I am graduating and I want my hair to have that wavy look that Ciara, Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, and Tyra Banks sometimes have. I am Black and it is really hard to get my hair to look wavy like theirs. I want to avoid jells and sprays. My hair is naturally really tight curled but I will be having it pressed for graduation. ANY IDEAS?



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

use a wide barel crimping iron



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

Well all those people you listed wear weaves. But if you want that look with your own natural hair get a perm and get it curled and as the day goes on the curls will loosen into waves.



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

I don't know if it will work for you, but I have thick black Indian hair and it always works for me. What I do is shampoo my hair before I go to sleep, then I sleep with wet hair. No braids, no spray, no gel, nothing. In the morning, it's all wavy looking, exactly how Beyonce had on the red carpet that one time. It's important to know to NOT comb your hair in the morning. If you need the waves to hold for more than 6 hours, just spray on a little hairspray NOT gel and scrunch your hair in random sections with your palm.



Hope it works, and have fun at your promotion!



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

apply moisturizer and/or oil, pommade, even a bit of water and braid it all over.



Like a few cornrows going back but don't part it with a comb use your finger and sleep on it (wrap with a scarf). Or do flat twist instead of braids going back it will come pretty much the same. lossen in the morning after showering



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

Well after it is pressed you can then take a big curling iron or marcel (it must get hot enough) start with small sections of the hair. Then curl the top part of the sectiobn one way then the middle the other way and the bottom back the same as the first if it is really long you will have to do this strategy more on each section of hair.



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

I am mixed with Black and Indian. I have really good hair. I go to my regular stylist all the time, and I tell her exactly what to do. You can do this at home too. Wash your hair and blow dry it without the comb attachment. It doesn't have to be completely dry. Have your mom or whoever part it into about seven sections and grease it with a natural hair grease, like pomade. After greasing, put hair ties around the top of each hair section. Have someone braid it for the night. By morning, they will have set by then. Good luck!



P.S. If that doesn't work, go to a stylist. Tell her you want a mild perm (NO SCRATCHING. That **** will burn!!! LOL!). She will wash it out when it is set. The salons usually have very HOT straightening irons. She will blow it out and then she can curl it for you.



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

you can use a crimping iron or you can braid your hair the night before. Dont put any water on it or it will start to revert back to its natural state. moisturizer ( a little ) may be ok. But i think the crimping iron will work best. It doesnt have to be an expensive one.



How can I make my hair wavy-looking?

The all wear weaves, But for that look, I would suggest that you press it out and twist it up, or put big braids in it and leave it overnight (with a roller on the bottom-optional). when you take it out in the morning it should be wavy. Do NOT get a perm, just for one look, because it is Permanent , especially if your hair is curly...Good luck hope this works

No comments:

Post a Comment