Monday, July 27, 2009

I need a quick easy way to fix up my hair in the morning.I have shoulder length wavy hair & I us

I really need a fast way to make my hari cute before school starts in the morning, I have an hour in the morning, so anything less than that would be great!! I have a straightener and I use it a lot, also I usualy blow dry my hair, but if I don't its just wavy. Please help!!



I need a quick easy way to fix up my hair in the morning.I have shoulder length wavy hair %26amp; I ushly str8en it.

do you have bangs? You could use some cute clips to put them to the side or bring your bangs down and put the rest of your hair in a pony tail. You could do low piggy tails. Just part you hair and do them on the sides takes like 2 min. then you could put a put head band in but the ones with ribbons at the end or the strechy ones dont work only the ones in a arc. Hope that helped :)



I need a quick easy way to fix up my hair in the morning.I have shoulder length wavy hair %26amp; I ushly str8en it.

Having you hair wavy is cute, but if that is not the look you like try 1/2 way putting it up. or if you have bangs clip them back with a , well , clip. If you want cute new styles look online at seventeen.com they have the coolest new trend that i think you might like.



I need a quick easy way to fix up my hair in the morning.I have shoulder length wavy hair %26amp; I ushly str8en it.

i have wavy hair too. :] try blow drying it partially then putting it into braids and taking it out later on in the day. to make it look shiny add hair spray. :] or you could let it air dry then put hair spray into it and scrunch it a couple times to secure the curl and kill frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment