Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wet and Wavy or Curly human Hair? If i sew a half wig on the back and braid the front half way...?

I want to have small corn rows in the front and put a half wig in the back, human hair wavy style. I will be sewing the wig onto my hair int he back, I am going to the beach and want to know if I can just wash it and dry it and spray for it to be back to normal. I am hoping this makes sense.



Wet and Wavy or Curly human Hair? If i sew a half wig on the back and braid the front half way...?

If it is human hair it shouldn't be a problem as you can wash it. I have a half clip in extension wig and I can only gently brush it. If I wash it it has to be hand done and gently. No straightening etc. Ask your hairdresser they will tell you the how to list as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment