Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Shampoos/conditioners to make hair wavy?

I heard there are shampoos that make your hair wavy?



I have really straight hair and am just looking for something to make my hair wavey (since i can't get it curley).



I like the "wet scruched" look but i can't get my hair like that.



Also, is there something that i can put in my hair before i go to bed to make my hair wavy?



Thanks in advance!!



Hair Shampoos/conditioners to make hair wavy?

i don't know of any specific shampoos



but im sure they have like a sunsilk wavy shampoo thing.



if they make straightening ones, they must make wavying ones.



and you could always just curl it to make it wavy



or even a straightener used at an angle will make yer hair wavy



Hair Shampoos/conditioners to make hair wavy?

I got this tip from seventeen.com readers. Put your hair in tight French braids before you go to bed, in the morning when you wake up 'apply' some mousse, run your fingers through it (DO NOT use a hairbrush! It WILL puff!), and voila! Hope that helps.



Hair Shampoos/conditioners to make hair wavy?

i have curly hair and i use the sunsilk line for curly hair (it's in the green bottles) if you scrunch in some product while your hair is wet i'm sure you'll get some wave out of it..or you can do the old french braids to bed method.



Hair Shampoos/conditioners to make hair wavy?

IM A GUY...AND I LIKE MY HAIR.....I REALLY LOVE IT....



MY HAIR IS CURLY.....



SOME FRIENDS TOLD ME TO USE 'GARNIER FRUCTIS'



AND I USE IT.....(SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER)



IT IS SPECIAL FOR CURLY/ WAVY HAIR



SINCE YOUR HAIR IS NOT WAVY.......YOU CAN BUY GEL OR MOUSSE FOR CURLY HAIR.......



PUT IT ON AND BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR (WITH DIFUSER .........ITS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



DONT DRY IT OFF COMPLETELY.... LET YOUR HAIR WET (BUT NOT DRENCHED)...........AND LET IT AIR DRY...



THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK.... AND YOU'LL HAVE THE WAVY HAIR THAT U WANT

No comments:

Post a Comment